California Family Health Council (CFHC) is pleased to announce the competitive bidding process is now in progress.
- Application Timeline
- Bidders Workshop
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Title X Resources and Program Guidelines
Award announcements will be made in August of 2013.
|March 13, 2013|
Notice of Intent to Apply (NOI) electronic submission deadline.
Electronic confirmation of receipt of NOI along with application login instructions will be sent to the contact listed on the NOI within five (5) business days of receipt.
|April 19, 2013|
Application available online.
Access to online application requires submission of NOI. Login ID and password will be provided.
|April 23, 2013||Registration deadline for Bidders Workshops.|
|May 7, 2013||Bidders Workshop - Webinar|
|June 19, 2013|
Application submission deadline.
|June 19 - July 30, 2013||Application review and agency visits|
|August 13, 2013||Notification of 2014 awards|
|January 1, 2014||Contract start date|
A nuts and bolts review of the application will be provided at the May 7th webinar and a recorded version available for download shortly afterwards.
|Webinar||Tuesday, May 7, 2013|
9:30 am – 12:00 pm
You will be asked to enter contact information to gain access.
Questions submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will be answered and posted on the CFHC Website.
- Title X Guidelines
- Title X Family Planning Program Priorities
- Title X Program Instruction Series
- eCFR — Code of Federal Regulations Part 215 (formerly OMB A-110) Uniform administrative requirements for grants and agreements with institutions of higher education, hospitals and other non-profit organizations
- eCFR — Code of Federal Regulations Part 220 (formerly OMB A-21) Cost principles for educational institutions
- eCFR — Code of Federal Regulations Part 225 (formerly OMB A-87) Cost principles for state, local and Indian tribal governments
- eCFR — Code of Federal Regulations Part 230 (formerly OMB A-122) Cost principles for non-profit organizations
- eCFR — Code of Federal Regulations Part 74 Uniform administrative requirements for awards and sub awards to institutions of higher education, hospitals, other non-profit organizations, and commercial organizations
- eCFR — Code of Federal Regulations Part 92 Uniform administrative requirements for grants and cooperative agreements to state, local and tribal governments
- Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Sliding Fee Scale