California Family Health Council (CFHC) is a nationally recognized leader in health literacy and the development of culturally and linguistically appropriate health education materials. We are committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of health care professionals and their clients. Using a unique client-centered approach to materials development, we create materials that are appropriate for and sensitive to the populations you serve -- their cultural values, life realities, and reading levels. All CFHC materials are extensively field-tested.
CFHC’s inventory of patient education materials features hundreds of titles in multiple formats and languages. Select titles are available for personalization, allowing partner organizations to put their contact information and logo on CFHC developed materials to enhance their marketing and outreach efforts. CFHC also works with clients to develop customized patient education materials that meet the health information needs of the communities they serve.
CFHC patient education material topics include:
- Birth Control Methods
- Women’s Health
- Healthy Relationships
CFHC’s patient education materials are:
- Accurate - Developed by professional health educators and updated regularly to reflect current clinical guidelines.
- Effective - Extensively field-tested with their intended audience.
- Easy-to-read - Clear, simple text makes materials accessible for readers of all levels.
- Affordable - Quantity discounts save you money.
- Multilingual and Multicultural - Several are available in mutiple languages and ALL are available in English and Spanish.