California Family Health Council’s (CFHC) Co-op was established in 1992 to help health providers nationwide save on thousands of items they use every day. The Co-op membership base includes over 2700 sites, including state, county, multi-site and single-site non-profits across the country. Our large and growing membership allows us to negotiate volume pricing well below retail prices so Co-op members can focus more of their resources on delivering quality health care in their communities.
- 340B pricing for qualified members
- Increased purchasing power as a part of our nationwide network
- Access to deep discounts on high quality products and services
- Consistent product availability and pricing
- Convenient ordering for thousands of items Interactive “members only” website
- Quarterly Co-op newsletter announcing new products, trainings, discounts, etc.
- Dedicated Co-op staff to serve as liaisons between suppliers and members
- One contract on behalf of all members eliminates administrative hassles PHS and 340b registration assistance and compliance monitoring
- Customer service support for product problems
- Membership list maintenance and quarterly sales reports